2014年7月1日 星期二

6/30,7/1 Tainan, 安平古堡, 台江national park, 中台禪寺

We had two days trip to Tainan and Taichung. The weather was really really hot that I only want to stay in the museum. Even though the weather was not comfortable, I still learned lots of things and saw many different staff. For example, there was a tunnel in the 安平 fort. Though some people still wonder this tunnel can go out to the sea or not, I believe that it can. We went up to the lookout and it was really high. Later we were moving to the tree house and again the view of the the tree house surprise me because I thought this kind of view could only be found in Cambodia. Tree house was the old warehouse for storing salt and now was cover by Banyan tree. The root of Banyan tree climbed everywhere and you can find a strange right angle shape which was used to be a wall there. In the afternoon we visited 台江 national park. Another beautiful place. I love it so much. We took the boat(flat) and went out to see the birds, mangroves(four species which were 海茄冬,五角梨 and other two I forgot) and some creatures. I don't like the birds very much I mean I'm not interesting in. However, I do have strong curiosity about the under water creatures. We got some shrimps, rabbit fish and 小土龍(really slippery) in the net. This night we had a "Happy Time"(somebody will know what it mean). We played love letter for about 2 hours. On the first day of July We went to 中台禪寺 and it was a really huge building. The first came into my mind is that how much money did they need to spend on this magnificent building. There was one room that the walls were covered by hundreds of sculptures which were costed craft man days to finish each piece. In the afternoon we visited 高美 wetland. In my point of view, it was not really appealing. However, the ecology there was quite unique in Taiwan.
The plant is called 五角梨. On the left side is twin. This shape of the seed is for when falling down they can just stick into the mud.


Aerial roots of 五角梨

The lookout of 安平古堡





台江 national park

rabbit fish





Secret tunnel
Smaller one is called 沙蝦 which is eatable and the other one is called 紅尾蝦





沒有留言:

張貼留言