2014年7月6日 星期日

7/6 合歡山

Yeah ~~~ We went to hike 合歡山 today. The weather was not so chill. The scenery there was so awesome. We went into a secret tunnel on the way to the top of the 合歡山. I guess it used to military use. It was like a puzzle inside. It was so fun to explore the room and tunnel.
       When we got to the top of the moutain I found another trial down to the other side of the mountain. What was I found there was a high mountain plant called 冷杉. I also climbed up to the weather observing towel.
       Besides, there were lots of flying bugs and flies. They just flow to and climbed up our shirt especially the white one. 
       Latter we went to hike another hill which wasn't taking to long to get to the t op.
       It really easy to get tired when hiking on the high mountain so I slowed down my speed. Fortunately, I didn't got 高山症.
       After having a great dinner at the parking lot, we went to 梅峰 farm and had some brief introduction and lecture there.
       Still I had a good night with Nathan and Alex and my roommates as well.

沒有留言:

張貼留言