2014年7月16日 星期三

7/16 7/17 earthquake museum , 插秧, dumping

   I hoped now I still in 溪頭. It was so hot. We stayed at earthquake museum in whole morning. We played some puzzles. It was quite fun. I loved the engineering education part very much. I learned how 101 built to resist earthquake and wind. Later, we visited soil museum and the guide there was so cute. I don't know Taiwan has great diversity in soil utill now. Only one kind out of 12 soil that we don't have and that is 凍土. Finally we reached Taipei at 7:00.

     On 7/17 we had 插秧in the morning and still another hot day. The mud was really stinky actually. The feeling of putting your bear foot into mud was interesting but also kind of weird. We experienced rice culture in the lunch time and this meaned we tasted lots of rice food during the lunch. I had a lot of mung bean soup. However, I don't like t June lecture very much. Maybe it just because I already knew it or the teacher's English was not really good. Never mind we had a good lunch time. 

1 則留言: