2014年7月7日 星期一

7/8 梅峰 farm

     Today we woke up at 5:40 and started our bird-watching at 6:00. We didn't see a lot birds in this morning but I heard different bird's sound. The guide said that this probably because typhoon is coming. I saw 紅頭山雀 and the blue appearance bird. I don't really like the bird-watching not because we need to wake so early.
    Later we had introducing tour for two hours. We saw lots of green houses and lots of different kind of plants such as native kiwi fruit and blue berry ( I ate two of it XD).
     Then we had a really interesting lesson today. It was about how to make a organic compost and how plants defand pests. I will not describe in detail but I'll put my note to here.
     At evening, Nathan, I and some voluteer students went to see the fire flies. It was awesome. They were just around us and l found they fly so slow you can catch them easily. However, when beatles come they were retreating back to the forest. I'm happy that I can have chance to have this kind of experience.
     Before watching the fire flies, we went to make a vegetable juice and peach slushie. The ingredients include 車前草 水梨(not fruit ) 魚腥草 and a sour stain plant. The both things were tasty.
      After dinner, we had insects watching. They used light to attract bugs, moths, bees, beatles and etc. The guide said that the light was not the only reason to attract insects but time. Different period at night will attract different insects. 
       We went back to dorm and took a rest. At 10:30 Alex and I went to star watching. We tried to find milk way but unfortunately we failed. However, I saw the satellite and three meteors that was awesome. The sky in the mountain was so beautiful.
       I played a awesome game from Coton. You stare one star and spin 15 round quickly. Suddenly, make someone look directly into flashlight. Then he or she will can not control themselves and fall backwards. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言