2014年7月2日 星期三

7/2 Turtle island

Yeah~~~ We went to turtle island today! 7:00 am we left Taipei and headed to 宜蘭 taking the boat to turtle island. Before we ducking on the island, we went to dolphin-watching. You maybe wouldn't believe it that nearly hundred of dolphins swam around our boat and some of them were doing jump-rotating trick. It was just so incredible. I never saw so much dolphins at one time. They're so cut. Then, we went around the island having some introduction. There was some place where have brighter blue sea color and that was actually caused by the sulfur emitting from the volcano below the sea. I think this is really a fortune to visit turtle island ;however it doesn't inspire or surprise me alot. Beside, the mosquitos there bit me a lot that really make me uncomfortable and the weather there was just to hot actually. We had a good time though.

沒有留言:

張貼留言