2014年7月8日 星期二

7/9 trap teaching, 湯圓DIY, flower picking and 水里 introduction

     The most interesting part of today's schedule was trap field lesson. We learned four types of aboriginal trap today. The theory behind those traps were quite similar. However, the experience of setting traps were important as well. Though I believe I can set up traps by myself, I couldn't make sure I can catch the pray by it. Because I don't know the behavior of pray. For example, I don't know wild pigs will test the ground before step in and I don't know how they run neither. The trees is important as well. If you choose wrong tree which is not flexible enough, you might break the tree before trap is done or don't have enough strength to hold the prey.
      After the lesson, we went to make 湯圓. This is not the original 湯圓. We add 艾草 and 甜菜 into 湯圓 and cooked with the black sugar. It sound wier at the instance but I like the 艾草 favor one. What's more, I found out that if you add the sugar into the dull first, after it cooked, it will softer than the original one.
       We went to be a free labor in the afternoon helping them picking flowers which cannot be sales. Then, we spent about two or three hours driving to the 水里實驗場.
        Before the introduction, several people went to 7-11 including Alex, Yao, Nathan and me. We didn't went back to class immediately after 7-11. We went to buy traditional ice bar which only 7 dollars per each. On the way back, we got lost and barked by dogs in the dark alley. That was really a special experience. We still got to the class on time XD.

沒有留言:

張貼留言