2014年6月28日 星期六

6/28 順義&national palace

We went to 順義 museum in the morning. Today I finally figured out what different between pottery and porcelain. It like porcelain is refined pottery and covers with glaze. I also learned some instruments of aboriginal people such as nose flute and Jew's harp. I found out they have common function among different tribes. All these instruments are created for expressing sadness because man are not allowed to cry in their religion. So the sound of this kind of instruments are like people crying. Actually I tried jew's harp before and it was quite hard to make it to be a song. The tension of the rope is the way to change the tone. What I mean is that you cannot make the same rhythm twice. Another interesting part is rice wine. I make rice wine as well but it different from the way they make it. The process of aboriginal one is more complex. We had a quite delicate lunch beside the museum. In other words, you need to wait for a long time. We wait for an hour! Later we visited national palace. We learned porcelain history in there but I not going to talk in detail. I only want to mention two things. If you draw the color first than cover with glaze, the surface will be smooth. However, if you exchange the order of the process, the drawing will protrude our a little bit. The second thing is that you cannot recognize the real color of glaze unless being fired. And different temperature will make the color be different. Consequently, it needs a lot of experience and practice to make a such beautiful and colorful vast.
I'm sorry there's no picture today. These two museum are not allowed to take picture.

沒有留言:

張貼留言