2014年6月23日 星期一

6/23

      Yesterday i just too tired to do anything after BACT even though we didn't really do something. I went to bed about 9:30pm and woke up at 8:00am. Today we have Scavenger Hunt in the morning. It's fun but well our team got the lowest point. That doesn't really matter because I think the most important part of this game for me is making friend. The lessons in the afternoon were about Fauna of Taiwan and River Ecosystems of Taiwan. For Taiwanese students, the most hard thing absolutely is English. For example, I know the answer is reservoir but i just  forgot the word. Otherwise, the lessons are not really hard. It's just an overall introduction of Taiwan. The most important part is the fish ladder. I used to considering it was a good thing but in fact is not. Tonight 博宇 and I have the dinner with 5 foreign friends coming for Maryland and Australia. We had a good time and i teach them how to make rice wine. I also learn they produce kangaroo meat and crocodile meat in Australia even koala. This really surprised me.

沒有留言:

張貼留言