2014年6月24日 星期二

6/24

Today we experienced the harvest in the morning. Even i'm Taiwanese, I didn't know how to do the harvest in the traditional way because we usually machine nowadays so it was quite interesting. We have three lessons today. Actually, it was hard to keep the concentration during all lessons. I learned a lot of English in the lessons and I did  learn some new knowledge about the Taiwan. I think the most interesting part was the wasp part. I didn't know how did they do the pollinating job in detail before but I learned how it works today. It's really cool. Well, this night I was not the guide for dinner. We went to enjoy the 永康牛肉麵 by MRT. It's really delicious but expensive as well. After dinner, some of them played basketball with the guy at elementary school and some girls were learning 廣場舞(a kind of exercise for elder after dinner in china). We have a good night.
We use specific triangle stinger rolling machine to separate the grains and straw.

 We play basketball at elementary school.
永康牛肉麵


沒有留言:

張貼留言