2014年6月25日 星期三

6/25

Today I really had good  day. I love hiking so much and I finally reached the main peak of Mt. Qixing. Why I so exciting about reaching the main peak of Mt. Qixing is that actually I planed to do today's schedule in last winter vacation. However, the weather was so bad during the time. Wind blew heavily and fog was so thick that I couldn't figure out where should i put my next step. That why I'm so happy. The weather was still hot and humid in the afternoon and made me exhausted. Sorry I forgot to mention one thing that I saw the sulfur crystal!! I  mean the real crystal one which you usually cannot see it. We had dinner in 士林 night market. I ate 十全排骨 which is my favorite and mango snow ice. After today's night market experience, I got a conclusion that never eat in the famous or big night market. All the food was just so expensive. We didn't went bowling tonight. Everyone was tired after the long trip and me too. Good night~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言