2014年6月27日 星期五

6/27

Another shiny hot day. We headed to marine museum this morning. I saw lots of weird looking fish. I never know 石斑 can grow to about one meter big and weight about 50kg. I learned a now conception today that vegetarian fish actually love to eat meat. They were called vegetarian fish because they can not catch fish. I learned lots of algaes as well. The colorful spots on the tidal zoom were actually the coral algae. We usually separate algaes into three groups 綠藻、紅藻 and 褐藻. We visited the tidal zoom at northeast Taiwan in this afternoon. We encountered 陽遂足、海參、海葵、crabs and sponge. I found that sponges actually quite hard. I'm lucky that I found flatworm but it was transparent one. We didn't find any colorful flatworm or sea rabbit. I just love tidal zoom so much. I hope we can spend more time there. 
unicorn fish!! (reducing water resistance)

沒有留言:

張貼留言